PHIDO is looking for a Customer Success Coordinator to join our team in NYC part-time, with the opportunity to develop into a full-time employee.
As the Digital Solutions Division of the largest pet food and supplies distributor in the US, Phillips Pet, we tackle complex operational and technological challenges for pet industry players, so they can focus on their customers and sales. The first such product is Endless Aisles, a drop-ship fulfillment service helping stores expand their offering and connect with their customers online.
The mission of the this role is to support the on-boarding and success of our retail customers, ensure processes are followed, and drive the improvement and optimization of our customer success strategy.
What You'll Be Doing:
On-boarding New Accounts
- Own several on-boarding processes including confirming accounts are in good standing, scheduling calls with team members, filing signed contracts, and sending on-boarding emails.
- Proactively maintain communication for our on-boarding pipeline to ensure accurate, efficient, and timely responses.
- Send weekly batch emails to accounts in various stages of the on-boarding pipeline.
- Answer on-boarding questions within 48 business hours using existing FAQs if possible.
- Identify common questions that could be easily answered through an additional or refined FAQ.
- Provide improvements to our current SOPs and best practices to increase clarity and efficiency for our accounts.
- Work with our internal team and parent company to escalate any issues and ensure on-boarding performance is optimized.
- A Driven Self-Starter: You are a confident decision-maker and can act autonomously
- Humble: You know when a problem is larger than you can handle and seek help
- A Team Player: You love working with people across departments toward accomplishing a common goal
- Interested in Technology: You love discovering new technology and how it can improve processes or tasks to create efficiency.
- Someone with a Customer First Mentality: You listen to clients’ needs and steer them in a direction that sets them up for success. You go above and beyond to meet the highest standards, and represent our company’s vision and values.
- Approach change with creativity, and craft resourceful solutions
- Grow yourself and others by being curious about the world, and invested in your work.
- Use data to drive decisions, and own the outcomes.
- Your Phundementals
- Listen to others, and always assert your view respectfully.
- Package will be competitive commensurate with experience
- If hired full-time, benefits include medical, dental and vision plans and 401K match
About the Office
Our Herald Square office has an open floor plan and lots of sun. You’ll have access to an impressive snack and refreshment counter, incredible coffee, and cold brew on tap. We are a passionate and diligent group that also makes time for weekly happy hours, breakfasts, lunches, and team events to celebrate goals.